April 14, 2022
HHHunt honored at 2022 MAME awards
The Home Building Association of Richmond held their annual MAME (Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence) awards ceremony on April 14,2022. The MAME awards recognize residential real estate products, services, and professionals that have enhanced the quality of life for homeowners and residents in the Greater Richmond region.
HHHunt received several MAME awards including:
- Best Advertising Campaign: HHHunt received the top honors in the Best Advertising Campaign category for its Holiday campaign.
- Best Website: The newly launched HHHunt Corporation website at hhhunt.com won the Best Website award.
- Best Social Media: HHHunt Homes took home the top honor in the Best Social Media category for increasing sales and traffic at our new home communities.
- Best Model Home Townhome/ Condominium: The Denville in Maidstone Village won the Best Model Home category for a townhome/condominium.
- Best Model Home Single Family Detached: The Hawking at Governor’s Retreat won Best Model Home in the single-family detached category.
HHHunt Homes team members were also honored for sales volume over the past year. Combined, the sales volume totaled over $112.8 million. Specific winners included:
- Platinum (at least $7 million individually): Amanda Kaltenschnee, Brian Hunt, Leis Linares, Whitney Linkenauger, LaQuesta Matthews, Taylor Robertson, Max Sanderson, Hien Vo
- Gold (at least $3 million individually): Jeri Copeland, Dan Delaney, Joe Farrar, Vicky Gates, Katie Heath
- Silver (at least $1.5 million individually): Lisa McCarthy
We are so proud of all these achievements and want to congratulate all of our winners.
We’re glad you’re here, and we’d love to connect with you.
Subscribe now to stay in the know with our latest News & Happenings!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.